To See Children Meet, Love, and Follow Jesus.
What Can I Expect:
– Our goal is to see children meet, love, and follow Jesus!
– We love kids and seek to share Jesus in an engaging and age-appropriate way.
– Our teachers are passionate about loving Axis Kids and teaching them about Jesus.
– We strive to keep all children physically, spiritually, and emotionally safe at all times.
What Ages Do We Serve:
– At our 9am service we offer an infant, toddler, and preschool class.
– At our 11am service we offer an infant, toddler, preschool, and elementary class.
Infant: This class is typically for children from 6 weeks until they can walk firmly on their own without assistance from adults or toys (approx.18 months). We provide a nurturing environment where every child will be prayed over each week.
Toddler: This class is for children who can walk, follow basic instructions, and handle minimal amounts of structured learning. Typically our 18 month – 3 year olds. This age group focuses on fun Bible based crafts, activities and story time.
Preschool: This class is typically for 3 – 5 year olds who are potty-trained and can follow a structured learning environment. This age group follows a gospel-centered, age-appropriate curriculum (God’s Unfolding Story) and children will hear the story of Jesus every week.
Elementary: This class is for children who are starting Kindergarten – graduated 4th graders. This age group follows a gospel-centered curriculum (Jesus Storybook Bible) and will hear a Jesus-focused story from the Bible each week.
We have a private new mother’s room adjacent to our main lobby. This is a comfortable room for mothers feeding their babies, and features a livestream of our service so you don’t miss anything while caring for your child.
– Security volunteers are present in the lobby at all times during the gathering.
– Our security cameras cover each door and all common areas.
– Upon check-in, each child is given a name tag that records any allergies or food intolerances.
– Parents receive a corresponding pick-up tag that is required to pick up your child.
– Every Kids worker goes through a thorough screening process before they may serve in Axis Kids. This includes faithful attendance, background check, interview, references and training.
– Only Axis Kids teachers and staff are allowed in the classrooms during Axis Kids.