Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
As humans we talk much about walking in the light, and experiencing true freedom. Yet if we’re honest, really honest, it often feels like this doesn’t describe our actual lives.
Quick test: do you avoid healthy conflict out of fear, or silence your true emotions out of fear, or keep yourself so busy because silence is uncomfortable? Or do you think God likes you better when you are “doing” more for Him? These are signs that we have yet to experience the power, the practical power, of deep soul-level healing and wholeness throughout our entire lives.
On Sunday, March 31st we are launching an 8-week course through the book Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero. This seminar series aims to help each one of us answer the questions “who am I, where am I wounded, and what would it mean to seek wholistic healing?”
Each session will be 2-hours long and will begin at 12:45pm.
Lunch and childcare will be provided to all at no cost. Course materials cost around $27.
The topics that will be covered in the 8 sessions:
- The Problem of Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Mature Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a “Rule of Life”